Wednesday, December 24, 2008

there is a meeting: UPDATED




Thanks to all who came to the meeting last Wednesday, 'Christmas eve'. There is also a meeting on Wednesday December 31st irrenonantidisunregardlessly of that being new years eve. but also in consideration of cool shit occuring this meeting is at three p.m.


to repeat since I seem to have lost the gift of communication, the meeting is at 3 pm instead of 8




2009 is coming. Resolve to destroy.

god why does that picture of some guy on like a tiny garden tractor plowing make me so irrationally angry? what the fuck is wrong with me

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's rearrange the library and then blame it on some poor unsuspecting bastard... as a matter of fact lets paint it a horrible shade of grey and see what happens.

WESTBANK!
WESTBANK!

December 30, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger D-Bloc said...

I actually had a dream where I was behind the desk at the Rail-- sad to say, this is the kind of banal shit I dream about sometimes-- and someone came in really high and stood on a chair and pissed all over the 'zine library and the 'zine archivist saw it and I was like "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to let that happen, I only looked away for a moment" but the 'zine archivist began to tremble and claw at himself and then swelled and exploded screaming bubbling out of his own skin like something cooked in a microwave for too long, morphing up into a giant horrifying combination of stinging deadly tentacles and robot /rocket launcher/flamethrower parts and was like 25 feet tall.

December 30, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'm not coming to the meeting unless I can dress as a cop and ride my SHT transport with 20mm machine cannon.

December 31, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture is awesome

January 1, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger D-Bloc said...

I'm not coming to the meeting unless Tim dresses as a cop.

January 1, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home