Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sinus affliction double feature

Bubba Hotep
Those who came to see Bubba Hotep last night were treated to 89 minutes of a funny 90 minute movie as the DVD ceased to function with 1 minute left in the feature.

Next Week's Movie: Harlan County USA - Follow the plight and solidarity of miners in Kentucky as they unionize and strike. The miners are faced with gun tottin' thugs, pig cops and families struggling to remain strong for them.

New Coffee Machine
I brought my FEMA coffee machine. Its a Mr Coffee. Its never been used for coffee its only been used to keep spaghetti sauce warm at a pop-punk show.


Meeting Tonight
Our weekly meeting is tonight. Join us as we discuss our stolen coins, telephone and why the store opened late today (the blog).

I've Got Lots of Bruises and Cuts from Falling Off My Bike Yesterday
I've got lots of bruises and cuts from falling off my bike yesterday.
Queen Bicycle Race

-Coach.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have i told you lately that i love you?

February 25, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home