Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm No D Block.

I spent all of Tuesday Morning making money for a large corporation and a lot of Tuesday afternoon designing newer, better, more sophisticated weapons in my truck with the A/C on full blast idling outside the shopping center where I spent $300 on an outfit I'll only wear once.

So, excuse me if I didn't have time to come and open Iron Rail for all you slack jawed Gonzo/Ginsberg wannabes.

No. Really. We're sorry we didn't open.

I did fix the side bar just now. We're missing some of the smaller, local publishers we've got, but I'll add those as I get to them. I couldn't recall them immediately. I was very tempted to put noladiy in the friends category, but decided it serves at least as much purpose as Iron Rail.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home